Wednesday 11 September 2013

UPDATE ON BROTHER COSMAS KAFEERO

Dear all,

I have called on Brother Kafeero early today.  I delivered those items for which he has some appetite.

Below as I was leaving to start on the journey. 



Arrival at Brother Kafeero's door:

 
Among the items delivered was:
1. Passion Fruit
2. Sweet Bananas (3 of different ripeness)
3. Water Melon (4 small size pcs)
4. Small Cakes ( 6 pcs of shs 1,000 each)

I realized that Annet needed some Airtime so, I gave her MTN for 5,000/-
I also realized that she needed some small money, I raised shs 10,000/-

On meeting Brother Kafeero, I learnt that he was not having appetite for the food.  this may be worrying.  He is taking some porridge, though, it was proposed that a change to have Soya porridge was worthy.  I gave Annet shs 5,000/- to buy some Soya porridge.

William Kituuka     


No comments:

Post a Comment